Ultimate ALUK Aluminium Bi-folding Door
The Ultimate ALUK Aluminium Bi-folding Door is manufactured in ALUK’s BSF 70 profile, one of the most technically advanced and highly rated aluminium bi-fold door systems available.
Part Q and PAS24 accredited, it features concealed running gear, heavy-duty rollers and stainless steel tracks with multiple opening options.
With white gloss, anthracite grey matt, and semi-gloss graphite black available as standard colours, the Ultimate ALUK Aluminium Bi-folding Door combines an enhanced aesthetic with exceptional performance with all hardware and frames, guaranteed for 10 years.
Style – built on substance
Ultra-smooth bottom running and concealed bogie system
The Ultimate ALUK Bi-folding Door employs a concealed but heavy-duty bottom running system and track with four wheels per carriage. This guarantees smooth and reliable running, while accommodating individual leaf weights of up to 100kg.
Standard profile colours
The Ultimate ALUK Bi-folding Door is available in white gloss (RAL9910), anthracite grey matt (RAL7016) and graphite black semi-gloss (RAL9011), as standard.
We can also offer any RAL colour or combination of colours, on special order. Finishes are polyester powder coated and are guaranteed for 10-years.
Master door handles are available in colour matched white and black, plus chrome and silver.
T-handles are available in white, black, chrome and black.
Features and benefits
- Contemporary and flexible design with softline or square detail
- 14 different configurations of up to 7 panels
- Open in or open out
- Four stainless steel wheels per carriage ensures smooth and consistent operation accommodating weights of up to 100kg
- Unique, flush T-handle ensures square stacking of doors
- Maximum span of 7000mm
- Maximum height 3000mm
- Maximum individual panel width of 1200mm and weight of 100kg
- Narrow profile maximises glazed area with glazing sizing range from 24mm–40mm
U-values as low as 1.6W/m2K
- Multi-point locking, Part Q compliant and fully tested to PAS24
- Severe weather rated to BS6375-1:2009
- Low threshold Part M compliant options