Eurocell Euroslide PVC-U Patio Door
Manufactured in a leading-edge UK extruded energy efficient PVC-U system, the Eurocell Euroslide, delivers slim sightlines and high security, including Part Q and PAS24 compliant options.
Combined with an easy-glide system and complete range of woodgrain and foiled colour options, it’s a system that delivers effortless opening and closing and strong architectural aesthetic, giving the Eurocell Euroslide significant end-user appeal.
Project defining aesthetics
End-user aspiration built-in
The Ultimate Eurocell Inline Sliding Patio Door manufactured to offer exceptional through-life performance and make installation simple.
With a choice of nine different woodgrain and solid colour options, and great sightlines it also features end-user aspiration ‘built-in’.
Standard profile colours
The Ultimate Eurocell Inline Sliding Patio Door from Sliders UK is supplied as standard in a wide range of colour options with further colour choices available on special order.
Door handles are available in chrome, satin, polished gold, black and white.
Features and benefits
- Available in a 2, 3, or 4 pane configuration
- 28mm glazing
- U-values as low as 1.2Wm2/K
- Easy glide system
- PAS24 and Part Q approved options
- Low threshold Part M compliant option
- High performance multi-point locking system with deadbolt and one-piece keep and anti-lift design
- Patented knock-in 45 putty line and scotia bead also available
- Fully bevelled profile for a slim visual profile and clean sight lines
- Colours: White, Cream, Golden Oak, Rosewood, Grey, White Ash, Irish Oak
- Standard cill options: 85mm (130mm*), 150mm (195mm*) and 180mm (225mm*) [*When used with extender]
- 10-year guarantee
- Maximum sizes by combination:
- 2 pane Max width: 3000mm Max height: 2455mm
- 3 pane Max width: 4500mm Max height: 2455mm
- 4 pane Max width: 5930 Max height: 2455mm