The Ultimate ALUK Aluminium Sliding door
Manufactured to the highest standards the Ultimate Aluminium Inline Sliding Door combines a sophisticated and elegant design with advanced technical performance.
Manufactured in the industry leading BSC94 system from ALUK, it’s available in mono, dual or tri rail configurations, delivering flexible design options combined with slim sightlines and advanced technical performance. This includes PAS 24 certification and Part Q approval.
Available in a wide range of anodized finishes including single and dual colour options, the Ultimate Aluminium Patio Door is also available in an ultra-slim sightline option, the BSC94S.
Project defining aesthetics
Minimal sightlines and end-user appeal
With a contemporary architectural aesthetic and maximum glazed area, aluminium inline sliding doors are a highly popular choice for home improvement and commercial projects.
The ultra-slimline option on the Ultimate ALUK Aluminium Inline Sliding door from Sliders UK takes minimalist sightlines a step further, with a 45mm interlock. This compares a standard 85mm, minimising disruption to sightlines.
Standard profile colours
The Ultimate ALUK Bi-folding Door is available in white gloss (RAL9910), anthracite grey matt (RAL7016) and graphite black semi-gloss (RAL9011), as standard.
We can also offer any RAL colour or combination of colours, on special order. Finishes are polyester powder coated and are guaranteed for 10-years.
Master door handles are available in white and black, plus chrome, gold and silver.
- Three chamber inline slide or lift-and-slide system
- Single, Double or Triple Track options
- Up to six sliding panels
- Maximum height 3000mm (1600mm minimum)
- Robust and durable design allowing up to 200kg panel weight inline sliding and 400kg in a lift-and-slide configuration
- Accepts 20mm – 31mm Double Glazed Units
- Thermally broken profiles achieving u-values as low as 1.7W/m2K.
- PAS24 and Part Q approved two panel door with Pentalock option
- Available in single or dual colour options, polyester powder coated finishes
- Complete range of hardware and security features
- Six point hook lock
- Weather tested to Class 7a (300Pa) water tightness; Class 4 (600Pa) air tightness; and C4 (1600Pa), wind loading